Shipping & Returns
Our policy lasts 10 days after you have received your purchase. If 10 days have gone by since the arrival of your purchase purchase then unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, you must first request an RA AUTHORIZATION ( CLICK HERE ) . Once filled out, a shipping label will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all of the original tags still attached as you received it. All products are checked for quality and standard before being shipped to the customer and before refund/exchange efforts.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. In addition, wearable accessories cannot be refunded such as ties, bow ties, hanky and socks and particular cases of fine watches & accessories ( see below ) unless on approval after submitting a RA AUTHORIZATION ( CLICK HERE ) . These items can be returned as a store credit only. Also, sale items cannot be retuned for a full refund as it can be returned for a store credit or a change in size if provided.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery
Fine Watches & Accessories
In the case of fine watches & accessories where the value is more than $350 USD; these guidelines will be held at such of an instance:
- Merchandise must be returned in original, unused condition with all original tape, plastic protectors, and stickers intact and having never been removed. Watch must not be tampered with or opened in any way. Watches must be unworn with no sizing changes.
- All returned items, whether for refund, repair or exchange, must be clearly labeled with a return authorization number obtained by receiving a RA AUTHORIZATION ( CLICK HERE ) customer service. Parcels without a clearly visible valid return authorization number will be refused.
- Goods must be returned via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Postal Service (USPS), with insurance and delivery to GentRow.com prepaid by the purchaser. Parcels shipped collect will be refused. The customer is liable for loss or damage in transit.
- To cover costs of transactions, returns paid by Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards are subject to a restocking fee equal to 3% of the total purchase price. Orders paid via American Express are subject to a 7% restocking fee. Items returned for exchange are entitled to a one-time-only exemption from these restocking fees. Cancellations are subject to the above rules.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- To qualify for Free Shipping Both Ways, the purchase price of an order must be at least $350. All customers whose orders have a purchase price less than $350 are responsible for all shipping charges.
If the exchange is of lesser value than $150 USA & $250 international, then the refund amount will be subject to a restocking fee of 5% of total purchase as per the above policy.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded for money back. You may exchange for another item in our store.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a Return Authorization for the item and where to be sent to.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: GENT ROW ONLINE 5050 town center circle #227 Boca Raton Florida US 33486 or any additional instructions given after you receive your Return Authorization. Do not ship the item until you have received authorization. This is approved after the RA AUTHORIZATION ( CLICK HERE ) is filled out and submitted. Your approval will be generated within 48 hours.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If the item is being returned due to a manufacturer’s defect or because we shipped the wrong item, GentRow.com will pay for all shipping fees ** related to making the return for refund, store credit, or exchange. We carefully inspect every product before leaving our location to yours.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
On orders from countries outside the United States, import duties may apply over a certain value. This is a tax that the recipient has to pay as an importer in order to bring foreign goods into his or her country. The amount to be paid depends on the type of goods and where they come from. In the event that this fee is not paid by the recipient, customs will not release the package and will send it back to Gent Row or participating vendor. For more information regarding custom duties we advise our customers to get in touch with their country’s Revenues and Customs office as they are the ones who determine if there will be any charges and how much taxation for importation.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
Registered customers, please click TRACK YOUR PACKAGE to access your web order status by submitting your order number and email. If tracking is not updated yet, then please be patient as we are working hard to update your order's status. Because some products come internationally, there may be a longer wait compared to other orders you've had previously. You may request information via email ( email@example.com ) or online chat.
We will send updates regarding the status of your order, including when your item(s) are scheduled to be shipped out*, to the email address you provided while ordering.